* advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
* uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, material or code.
* disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of OrlandoSentinel.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through OrlandoSentinel.com or affiliated or linked sites.
* "flames" any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
WARNING: A VIOLATION OF THESE POSTING RULES MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Unsolicited Material and Ideas. OrlandoSentinel.com is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas provided to OrlandoSentinel.com. You acknowledge and agree that if you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against OrlandoSentinel.com and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is or may be substantially similar to the idea you sent.
Transactions and E-Commerce. During your visit to our site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product such as a newspaper subscription, a print or online advertisement or other tangible goods and services. Credit card transactions and order fulfillment are often handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet or offline. If you are concerned about online credit card safety, in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can call us and place your order by phone. OrlandoSentinel.com cannot and does not take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
Errors in Advertisements. On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears in an advertisement. In such event, or in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree OrlandoSentinel.com is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
Communications with Third Parties Through OrlandoSentinel.com. Your dealings or communications through OrlandoSentinel.com with any party other than OrlandoSentinel.com are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of OrlandoSentinel.com may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions will be conducted by our third-party partners and vendors. Under no circumstances will OrlandoSentinel.com be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party's policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be directed to the third party.
During your visit to OrlandoSentinel.com you may link to, or view as part of a frame, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Because OrlandoSentinel.com has no control over third party sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that OrlandoSentinel.com is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources, nor for the content, actions, or policies of those sites. Information you provide on such sites, including personal information and transactional information, is subject to the terms of service of those sites.
Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of OrlandoSentinel.com, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the Registration Account of a Member who is deemed to infringe third party intellectual property rights or to remove User Content that is deemed to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is displayed on OrlandoSentinel.com, please provide substantially the following information to our Copyright Agent (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of your copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site (providing us with website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
4. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
OrlandoSentinel.com's copyright agent can be reached as follows: