Send a Letter to the Editor
Here's how to send a letter to be considered for publication.
Do you have an opinion you'd like to share? We welcome all kinds of views, in all types of formats. Here's how to contribute.
Letter to the Editor
Keep it short and to the point - no more than 250 words.
Use our online submission form here or Mail to: Letter to the Editor Orlando Sentinel 633 N. Orange Ave. MP-218 Orlando, FL 32801 Fax to (407) 420-5286
- My Word column An essay of about 400 words, plus a head-and-shoulders picture. Send a hi-res JPEG image along with your e-mailed essay, or include a photograph if sending by mail.
- Op-Ed column Typically the views of an expert in a particular field, this column is a maximum of 700 words and includes a head-and-shoulders picture. Send by email, mail or fax.
- New Voices This is a forum for readers from high-school age through 29, with about 630 words. Include a head-and-shoulders picture, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30-Word Rant Call us anonymously at 407-420-5276 and tell us what bothers you about politics, government or public policy. Keep it to about 30 words. Or email us and put "rant" on the subject line.
- Friday Back Talk Every Friday we ask three questions about the issues of the day. You can vote on our surveys here and leave a comment or email comments to email@example.com. Put “back talk” on the subject line.
- Comment Boards Tell us online what you think about our editorials, letters to the editor, guest columns and syndicated columns.
- Today's Buzz Cast your vote on our daily question here.
For all of these options except the 30-Word Rant, be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number.